Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cake Pop Fragments

So much to say about cake pops that I decided to put them here, rather than at Half-Past Kissin' Time.

Difference Makers and I made a bunch of cake pops tonight.

I made some Easter Egg Cake Pops/Bites over the weekend. Visit this post for pics.

My sister Judy made the cutest cake pops for Easter. Aren't they adorable?!



She also made some amazing graduation cake pops, just for fun...


Incredible, no?

For my next trick, I will make baby boy cake pops for a baby shower. 
You will love them.

I've gotten such a kick out of turning so many people on to Bakerella's book. 
It's a joy to have inspired people to have so much fun. 
  I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the coming months. 
 Thanks, Bakerella!
blog comments powered by Disqus